Construction and Demolition Waste consulting
All About Waste construction & demolition (C&D) waste and recycling program saves clients C&D costs when diverting recyclable materials from landfills. We also help clients to achieve over 75% C&D diversion. We can work directly with general contractors for different service needs, such as full LEED construction services and documentation.
LEED v4 – New Requirements
- Develop a construction and demolition waste management plan – it’s now a prerequisite!
- Establish waste diversion goals for the project targeting at least five materials. – it’s now a prerequisite!
- Provide a final report detailing waste streams and diversion rates. – it’s now a prerequisite!
- Develop a Facility and Renovation Policy– it’s now a prerequisite!
- Divert at least 70% of the waste generated by facility maintenance and renovation activities.
We can help you with C&D Management Plan, Diversion Reports, and LEED v4 requirements and documentation.